Translate

Thursday 3 September 2015

Are You Created In The Image Of God? You are "I Am that I am"

If you are human, you have the image and likeness of God, therefore you should see your self as "I am that I am" the ability to know you are everything will change your mentality and cause you to enjoy the energy of the universe.
I am that I am.
I am alive
I am abundance
I am awake
I am awareness
I am attractive
I am allowing
I am blessed
i am blissful
I am beautiful
I am consciousness
I am creative
I am color
I am confidence
I am divinity
I am divine substance
I am divine mind
I am everything
I am energy
I am enlighten.
I am eternal
I am focused
I am fun
I am freedom
I am gods
I am grace
I am gifted
I am grateful
I am good
I am genius
I am happy
I am health
I am harmony
I am intelligence
I am integrity
I am illumination
I am imagination
I am inspiration
I am joy
I am kindness
I am light
I am love
I am law
I am loquacious
I am mind
I am mercy
I am master of my destiny
I am mysterious
I am magnet.
I am motivated
I am master
I am noble
I am open minded
I am power
I am positive
I am persistence
I am plenty
I am pure
I am prosperity
I am quality
I am relaxed
I am radiation
I am responsible
I am revelation
I am source
I am strength
I am spirit
I am strong
I am secure
I am tolerant
I am tough
I am thankful
I am the truth
I am thoughtful
I am the universe
I am unbeatable
I am vibration
I am vitality
I am voice
I am wisdom
I am wealth
I am wonderful
I am worthy
I am the way
I am young
I am Zoe
I am what desire to be
I am divinely guided

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!