Translate

Thursday 20 August 2015

‪BE YOUR SELF/ WHO ARE YOU?

 Your age doesn't define your maturity, your grades don't define your intellect,your beauty 

doesn't define your character and rumors don't define who you are! when you interact with 

other people in your daily life, you will properly have a good idea of who you are and you 

perhaps have a sense of who you are in relation to all the things you do but what's really 

exciting is when you stop and recall that:

1- You are a child of God created in the image of God

2- you were created to share in the benefit of wisdom so value your mind and put it to good use because its door to your spirit.

3- you were created with great worth and given important responsibility


4- you are highly valued by God who created you.


5- you are someone with special talent to share with others

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!