Translate

Saturday 3 October 2015

HOW CAN YOU BE A POWERFUL STORY TELLER?


I am a powerful story teller

I mesmerize people with my stories

I captivate people with my stories

my stories are uplifting

my stories are inspiring

I change beliefs with my stories

I create incredible results with my stories

I easily make up wonderful stories on the spot

I make up inspiring stories on the spot

I flow with people's energy

my stories resonate with people

my stories are captivating and engaging

my stories move people to better lives

my stories move people to better beliefs

my stories create massive happiness

my stories inspire people to incredible wealth

my stories inspire people to incredible creativity

my stories inspire people to wonderful feelings of love

my stories create amazing love

my stories create amazing hope

my stories create wonderful feelings

my stories move people on many levels

my stories talk to many levels at once

my stories move entire nations

my stories move entire populations

my stories stand the test of time

I am uplifting and generous

I am creative and inspirational

You are a powerful story teller

You mesmerize people with your stories

You captivate people with your stories

your stories are uplifting

your stories are inspiring

You change beliefs with your stories

You create incredible results with your stories

You easily make up wonderful stories on the spot

You make up inspiring stories on the spot

You flow with people's energy

your stories resonate with people

your stories are captivating and engaging

your stories move people to better lives

your stories move people to better beliefs

your stories create massive happiness

your stories inspire people to incredible wealth

your stories inspire people to incredible creativity

your stories inspire people to wonderful feelings of love

your stories create amazing love

your stories create amazing hope

your stories create wonderful feelings

your stories move people on many levels

your stories talk to many levels at once

your stories move entire nations

your stories move entire populations

your stories stand the test of time

You are uplifting and generous

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!