Translate

Saturday 3 October 2015

HOW CAN YOU TRUST YOUR SELF?


Every day that goes by I believe in myself more and more
Excitement and eagerness are filling my heart when I think about the future
I trust myself and the universe to fulfill myself in the purest way
The universe is sending me all that is right for me
I have an enormous potential and amazing capabilities to achieve all that I desire
All is well with me; life is great
Life is beautiful and easy and I was born to live to the fullest
I am becoming the best version of myself
My heart is full of peace and inner knowing that everything always works the best for me
I feel good now; everything is fine
Miracles and wonderful experiences are being sent to me in the perfect timing
My life outlook is highly positive and full of empowering emotions
I love life and life loves meI believe I can do anything I desire
I trust myself to achieve my goals
 I know the universe is the supplier for all the good in my life
 My vibrational spirit matches the abundance energy of the universe
 I release inner barriers and make a great amount of room for self-belief
 I easily replace limitations with a sense of enabling and empowering feelings
 I easily replace fear with daring, excitement, and joy
 Believing in myself dissolves self-doubt completely
 I let myself feel powerful and capable
 I allow myself to receive powerful gifts from the universe
 My trust in my ability leads me to manifest my biggest dreams
 Believing in myself opens up the gates of attracting success and prosperity
 I believe in my ability to fulfill my purpose and accomplish my wishes
 I swim in a river of wonderful possibilities and I attract the ones that push me to flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!