Translate

Saturday 3 October 2015

HOW CAN YOU BE AN ALPHA MAN?

I am alpha

I lead men

I lead women

I lead conversations

people love following me

people love being around me

I feel comfortable in charge

I feel comfortable leading others

I feel comfortable going first

I am kind and outgoing

I make people feel better about themselves

I make people feel better about their future

people feel happy around me

people feel enthusiastic around me

people feel energized around me

I am comfortable leading in unfamiliar situations

I feel comfortable in all situations

I know I will prevail in all situations

I am relaxed and confident at all times

I am friendly and outgoing at all times

I make it easy for people to follow me

I make it easy for people to feel inspired around me

women are drawn to me

men are drawn to me

leaders are drawn to me

You are alpha

You lead men

You lead women

You lead conversations

people love following you

people love being around you

You feel comfortable in charge

You feel comfortable leading others

You feel comfortable going first

You are kind and outgoing

You make people feel better about themselves

You make people feel better about their future

people feel happy around you


I am an alpha man

people feel enthusiastic around you

people feel energized around you

You are comfortable leading in unfamiliar situations

You feel comfortable in all situations

You know You will prevail in all situations

You are relaxed and confident at all times

You are friendly and outgoing at all times

You make it easy for people to follow you

You make it easy for people to feel inspired around you

women are drawn to you

men are drawn to you

leaders are drawn to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!