Translate

Saturday 3 October 2015

HOW CAN YOU LOVE YOUR SELF DEEPLY?


  • I love myself deeply
    Loving myself is a deep inner feeling I hold at all times
    I fully release the need for approval from other people
    I am valuable and deserving individual
    I am accepting all of my traits and changing what is needed
    I feel complete; I am a whole
    Loving myself for who I am feels like a natural thing
    I know myself allows me to love other people for who they are
    Loving myself is respecting my being
    I easily release my values and feel free to express them when needed
    It is completely safe to love who I am
    Loving blockages and resistances from my system
    When I love myself, I look inside into my soul and face my inner self
    When I love myself, my vibrational energy is rising high

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!