Translate

Saturday 3 October 2015

HOW CAN YOU RADIATE CELEBRITY BEAUTY?


I radiate celebrity beauty

I am beautiful

I am gorgeous

I am stunning

I have a beautiful face

I have a beautiful smile

I have a beautiful body

I have beautiful hair

I have beautiful posture

I have beautiful eyes

I have a gorgeous face

I have a gorgeous body

I have gorgeous posture

I have gorgeous eyes

my mind is beautiful

my mind is gorgeous

my thoughts are beautiful

my thoughts are gorgeous

my personality is beautiful

my personality is gorgeous

my language is beautiful

my language is gorgeous

people love me

people respect me

people admire me

people enjoy my presence

people respect my ideas

people respect my opinions

I project beauty

I project gorgeous energy

I am surrounded by gorgeous energy

I radiate gorgeous energy

I radiate stunning beauty

I radiate charm

I radiate elegance

I radiate sophistication

I radiate love

I radiate kindness

I radiate compassion

You are beautiful

You are gorgeous

You are stunning

You have a beautiful face

You have a beautiful smile

You have a beautiful body

You have beautiful hair

You have beautiful posture

You have beautiful eyes

You have a gorgeous face

You have a gorgeous body

You have gorgeous posture

You have gorgeous eyes

your mind is beautiful

your mind is gorgeous

your thoughts are beautiful

your thoughts are gorgeous

your personality is beautiful

your personality is gorgeous

your language is beautiful

your language is gorgeous

people love you

people respect you

people admire you

people enjoy your presence

people respect your ideas

people respect your opinions

You project beauty

You project gorgeous energy

You are surrounded by gorgeous energy

You radiate gorgeous energy

You radiate stunning beauty

You radiate charm

You radiate elegance

You radiate sophistication

You radiate love

You radiate kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!