Translate

Saturday 3 October 2015

HOW CAN YOU SET FREE YOUR CHARISMA?

I feel worthy and valuable as an individual

 I deserve to exist in this world respectfully and comfortably

I have a say and I feel comfortable to express myself when needed

 I release the need to entertain others and can just be myself

 I release the need to be loved by others and allow myself to be me

I appreciate and respect myself at all times, around all people

I feel relaxed and at ease around people

I feel comfortable in my own body

 my body language flows freely and naturally

 I allow myself to smile more and express my feelings openly

 It's okay to let myself feel powerful

It's okay to set free my charisma, my great talents and my natural gifts

 I acknowledge my good traits, cherish them and show them to the world

 I believe in myself and my ability to achieve anything I desire

 I let go of fear and doubt, and allow myself to do things that make me feel good

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!