Translate

Saturday 3 October 2015

HOW CAN YOU BE CREATIVE WRITER?


I am creative
I am a genius
I have creative ideas
my stories are compelling and interesting
my characters are life like
I create compelling stories
my ideas spill out onto the page
I write thousands of words a day
I sell my stories around the world
people around the world love my stories
I am a best selling writer
I am a recognized writer
I am a financially successful writer
I make millions a year from my writing
my stories are deep and insightful
people find deep meaning in my stories
I create rich and compelling narratives
my stories are rich and complex
my stories speak to the heart
my stories are insightful
my stories are inspiring
people read my stories again and again
I have a huge following
I have a worldwide following
my stories make me famous
my stories generate massive wealth
my stories create happiness in others
my stories are sources of deep insight for millions
I am always thinking of new ideas
I love writing
I live to write
I write to live
writing is who I am
I am a famous writer
I am a recognized writer
my writings are timeless
my writings are eternal
I am an incredibly gifted writer
my talents are recognized
my talents are celebrated
my talents are respected
my talents are admired
You are creative
You are a genius
You have creative ideas
your stories are compelling and interesting
your characters are life like
You create compelling stories
your ideas spill out onto the page
You write thousands of words a day
You sell your stories around the world
people around the world love your stories
You are a best selling writer
You are a recognized writer
You are a financially successful writer
You make millions a year from your writing
your stories are deep and insightful
people find deep meaning in your stories
You create rich and compelling narratives
your stories are rich and complex
your stories speak to the heart
your stories are insightful
your stories are inspiring
people read your stories again and again
You have a huge following
You have a worldwide following
your stories make you famous
your stories generate massive wealth
your stories create happiness in others
your stories are sources of deep insight for millions
You are always thinking of new ideas
You love writing
You live to write
You write to live
writing is who You are
You are a famous writer
You are a recognized writer
your writings are timeless
your writings are eternal
You are an incredibly gifted writer
your talents are recognized
your talents are celebrated
your talents are respected
your talents are admired

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!