Translate

Tuesday 8 September 2015

HOW CAN YOU BE FREE?

Repeat the affirmation again on your own

My freedom is contagious
I am free to say yes or no whenever I choose
No matter what the choice, I always make the right decisions for me
I like all that I am
I am living a life of my own design
I am confident with my skills and abilities
I have everything I need to get where I want to get in life
I know I am destined for great things
Right now, I am free to choose
My personal power flows naturally and freely
I feel empowered with every decision I make today
I am naturally comfortable with myself
I simply love who I am
Relaxing comes naturally and freely to me
I know I can be whoever I want to be
From this moment on, I am free to be me!
I let go of all constraints and find freedom in the present moment
I love myself unconditionally
I take pride in who I am
I am happy just being me
I am totally free being myself
I have limitless confidence in my abilities
I accept myself deeply and completely
I have accomplished great things
Others are inspired by my ability to be myself






No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!