Translate

Friday 18 September 2015

How Can You Be Successful?


  1. I am not control by my income.
  2. I am leader/Boss.
  3. I don't seek praise.
  4. I suffer less drama
  5. I have a plan.
  6. I crave for more 
  7. I am an early bird.
  8. I am socially active.
  9. I offer mutual respect.
  10. I wish to help others.
  11. i am purpose driven.
  12. I possess confidence without arrogance.
  13. i have fought back
  14. i strive to improve
  15. i have discipline
  16. i preach patience
  17. i can say No.
  18. i manage my time well.
  19. I have successful friends.
  20. i don't blame others
  21. I don't waste my time
  22. I am assertive/ i give reasons fast.
  23. I stay positive.
  24. I take care of my health.
  25. i don't seek a relationship to solve my personal issues.
  26. i am matured.
  27. I have lived and learned.
  28. knowledge is at my fingertips
  29. i have the power to choose.
  30. i have experience butterflies love.
  31. i have a dream
  32. my happiness is real.
  33. i have cloths to wear.
  34. I have the ability to forgive.
  35. I have the opportunity to build global friendship.
  36. i have the power to make wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!