Translate

Thursday 26 May 2016

HOW CAN SINGING BE YOUR LIFE PURPOSE? #MUSIC AFFIRMATIONS



  1. I'M a singer and Singing is my Life's Purpose
  2.  I Will Become a Famous Singer
  3. I AM a Perfect Singer
  4. Singing Perfectly is what I do
  5. I AM a Beautiful Singer
  6. I AM a Magnificent Singer
  7. I AM a Powerful Singer
  8. I AM a Mesmerizing Singer
  9. People are Mesmerized by My Mesmerizing Voice
  10. I AM a Proffesional Singer
  11. I AM a Famous SInger
  12. I Will Become a Famous Singer
  13. I AM a Confident Singer
  14. I AM the Best Singer There is
  15. I AM an unique Singer
  16. My Singing Style is Unique
  17. I AM Unique
  18. I AM an Amazing Singer
  19. I AM an Incredible Singer
  20. Singing is My live's Purpose
  21. I AM passionate about singing
  22. Singing is my Passion
  23. I AM EXtremely Passionate about Singing
  24. I AM Motivated About Singing
  25. I AM EXtremely Motivated about my singing

  26. My Singing is unique
  27. My Singing is Improving
  28. My Singing is Powerful
  29. My Singing is Always Improving
  30. My singing is Amazing
  31. My Singing is Improving Every Day
  32. My singing is Incredible
  33. My Singing is Improving 24/7
  34. My singing is perfect
  35. My Singing is Improving Every Hour
  36. My Singing is Famous
  37. My Singing is Improving Every Minute
  38. My Singing is lovely
  39. My SInging is Improving every second
  40. My Singing is beautiful
  41. My Singing is Magnificent
  42. My Singing Is Flexible
  43. My Singing is Mesmerizing

  44. My Voice is Unique
  45. My Voice is Improving
  46. My Voice is powerful
  47. My Voice is Always Improving
  48. My Voice is Amazing
  49. My Voice is Improving Every Day
  50. My Voice is Incredible
  51. My Voice is Improving 24/7
  52. My Voice is Perfect
  53. My Voice is Improving Every Hour
  54. My Voice is Famous
  55. My Voice is Improving Every Minute
  56. My Voice is Lovely
  57. My Voice is Improving Every Second
  58. My Voice is Beautiful
  59. My Voice is Magnificent
  60. My Voice is Flexible
  61. My Voice is Mesmerizing

  62. My Vocal Range is Unique
  63. My Vocal Range is Improving
  64. My Vocal Range is Magnificent
  65. My Vocal Range is Powerful
  66. My Vocal Range is Always Improving
  67. My Vocal Range is Amazing
  68. My Vocal Range is Improving Every Day
  69. My Vocal Range is Incredible
  70. My Vocal Range is Improving 24/7
  71. My Vocal Range is Famous
  72. My Vocal Range is Improving Every Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!