Translate

Tuesday 31 May 2016

HOW CAN YOU IMPROVE YOUR SINGING VOICE? #musicaffirmation



  1. I have a perfect singing voice
  2. My singing voice is perfect 
  3. My voice is perfect whenever I sing
  4. Everyone compliments my perfect singing voice
  5. My singing voice is beautiful
  6. My singing voice is enchanting
  7. My singing voice is sexy
  8. My singing voice is attractive
  9. I am grateful for my perfect singing voice
  10. I have a wonderful singing voice
  11. My singing voice is appealing
  12. My singing voice is alluring
  13. My singing voice is amazing
  14. I am healthy
  15. My entire body is healthy
  16. My lungs improve by the second
  17. My singing ability improves by the seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!