Translate

Saturday 4 June 2016

HOW CAN YOU BE A FAMOUS ARTIST?2 #musicaffirmation


  1. My Fame is infinite
  2. My fame is infinitely increasing
  3. My Fame is increasing
  4. My Fame is increasing by the day
  5. My Fame is increasing by the hour
  6. My Fame is increasing by the minute
  7. My Fame is increasing by the second
  8. My Fame follows me everywhere
  9. My fame easily comes to me
  10. My Fame comes to me naturally
  11. MY Fame is growing
  12. My fame is infinitely growing
  13. My fame is growing by the day
  14. My fame is growing by the hour
  15. My fame is growing by the minute
  16. My fame is growing by the second
  17. I AM Respected
  18. I AM Desired
  19. I AM Loved
  20. I AM needed
  21. I AM Admired
  22. I AM World Famous
  23. I AM well known
  24. I AM well known around the world
  25. I AM well known everywhere I go
  26. I AM well known by everyone
  27. I AM well known in all places
  28. I AM well known in all countries
  29. I AM well known in all states
  30. Fame is my birthright
  31. Fame is something that comes to me naturally
  32. Fame is something I will achieve
  33. Fame is something I have Achieved
  34. Fame follows me everywhere
  35. Fame comes easily to me
  36. Fame comes naturally to me
  37. Everything I do makes me Famous
  38. anything I do makes me Famous
  39. My hobbies make me Famous
  40. My Ideas make me Famous
  41. My Job makes me Famous
  42. My career makes me Famous

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!