Translate

Saturday 4 June 2016

HOW CAN YOU BE A FAMOUS ARTIST? #musicaffirmation


  1. I believe that I AM a Famous Celebrity and that I AM well known accross all the world
  2. I AM Famous
  3. I AM famous everywhere I go
  4. I AM Incredibly Famous 
  5. I AM incredibly famous everywhere I go
  6. I AM Amazingly Famous
  7. I AM amazingly famous
  8. I AM amazingly famous everywhere I go
  9. I AM infinitely Famous
  10. I AM infinitely famous everywhere I go
  11. I AM famous everywhere I go
  12. I AM famous around the world
  13. I AM famous around the globe
  14. I AM famous in all places
  15. I AM famous in all countries
  16. I AM famous in all states
  17. I easily become Famous
  18. I can easily become Famous
  19. I constantly become famous
  20. I always become Famous
  21. I instantly become famous
  22. I instantenously become famous
  23. I automatically become famous
  24. Everybody loves me
  25. Everybody loves talking to me
  26. Everybody craves me
  27. Everybody wants me
  28. Everybody wants my autograph
  29. Everybody wants to talk to me
  30. Everybody talks good things about me
  31. Everybody desires me
  32. Everybody appreciates me
  33. Everybody taks about me
  34. Everybody admires me
  35. Everybody respects me
  36. Everyone Craves me
  37. Everyone Wants me
  38. Everyone wants my autograph
  39. Everyone wants to talk to me
  40. Everyone Respects me
  41. Everyone Admires me
  42. Everyone Desires me
  43. Everyone Loves me
  44. Everyone Appreciates me
  45. Everyone Talks about me
  46. Everyone talks good things about me
  47. Everyone Says good things about me
  48. Everyone Says great things about me
  49. Everyone Says Amazing Things about me
  50. Everyone Says Incredible Things About me
  51. Everyone is always talking about me
  52. People Crave me
  53. People Need me
  54. People Desire me
  55. People Want me
  56. people want to talk to me
  57. people want my autograph
  58. people respect me
  59. people admire me
  60. people love me
  61. people appreciate me
  62. People Dream about me
  63. people all around the world know about me

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!