Translate

Monday 19 October 2015

HOW CAN YOU BE A LINGUISTIC GENIUS?


You are a linguistic genius

You soak up hundreds of words every day

You speak like a genius

You are well spoken

You are incredibly articulate

You always use the perfect word

You always speak to the level of your audience

your words are refined and powerful

your language is influential and magnetic

I am a linguistic genius

I soak up hundreds of words every day

I speak like a genius

I am well spoken

I am incredibly articulate

I always use the perfect word

I always speak to the level of my audience

my words are refined and powerful

my language is influential and magnetic

my language is effective and to the point

my language is elegant and hypnotizing

my words are mesmerizing and powerful

people love hearing me speak

people love listening to my words

I am a verbal genius

I am a verbal ninja

I am a verbal master

my vocabulary is always increasing

my vocabulary is massive

Your language is effective and to the point

your language is elegant and hypnotizing

your words are mesmerizing and powerful

people love hearing you speak

people love listening to your words

You are a verbal genius

You are a verbal ninja

You are a verbal master

your vocabulary is always increasing

your vocabulary is massive

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!