Translate

Tuesday 20 October 2015

HOW CAN YOU USE THE LAW OF ATTRACTION?

Your wish is your command
My wish is my command
I can have anything i want
and i get it
I am positive
Positive outlook on life
I deserve the very best
Belief
Faith
I am unlimited
My life flows with harmony
Life is full of wonderful opportunities
How effortlessly I control my life
I am open to divine guidance
Unlimited abundance
I am open to divine qualities
easily effortlessly and naturally
I am one with my good
My thoughts have power
therefore I direct them wisely
I achieve at will my highest good
The windows of heaven are open to me
My income rises higher and higher
I naturally succeed
I am naturally lucky
Things go my way
I believe the best is mine
My timing is perfect
Synchronicity
My personal power
makes me confident
I am a high achiever

1 comment:

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!