Translate

Sunday 29 May 2016

HOW CAN YOU BE A PERFORMING ARTIST? #MUSIC AFFIRMATION


  1. I am a flawless performer
  2. I perform flawlessly
  3. I perform with massive skill and poise
  4. I have a beautiful voice
  5. I have beautiful posture
  6. I sing beautifully
  7. I love being the center of attention
  8. I gain energy and confidence from other people
  9. I collect energy from crowds
  10. I have a beautiful voice
  11. I have a perfect voice
  12. I have a pitch perfect voice
  13. my voice is harmonious and pleasing to others
  14. people love to hear my voice
  15. people pay huge sums of money to hear my voice
  16. people long to hear my voice
  17. my voice is magic
  18. my voice is power
  19. my voice is attractive
  20. my voice is magnetic
  21. my voice puts people into trance
  22. my voice attracts love
  23. my voice stirs people on a deep emotional level
  24. I hit notes flawlessly
  25. I hold notes perfectly
  26. I sing with perfect tempo
  27. I create beautiful sounds with my voice
  28. my voice is infused with god
  29. my voice is a gift from the heavens

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!