Translate

Saturday 28 May 2016

HOW CAN YOU HAVE A MUSICAL VOICE? #MUSICAFFIRMATION.


  1. I easily copy any voice i want
  2. I sing or speak in any voice I desire
  3. I have the power to project my voice confidently
  4. I have powerful and assertive voice
  5. I have relaxed and confident voice
  6. I improve my voice projection
  7. I speak with authority
  8. I have sexy mischievous voice
  9. I have seductive voice
  10. I have dominant voice
  11. I have a beautiful singing voice
  12. I have a pleasant musical voice
  13. Why do I easily copy any voice i want
  14. Why do I sing or speak in any voice I desire
  15. Why do i have the power to project my voice confidently
  16. why do I have powerful and assertive voice
  17. Why do I have relaxed and confident voice
  18. Why do I improve my voice projection
  19. Why do I speak with authority
  20. Why do I have sexy mischievous voice
  21. Why do i have seductive voice
  22. Why do I have dominant voice
  23. Why do I have a beautiful singing voice
  24. Why do I have a pleasant musical voice

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your most treasured memory?

What is your most treasured memory?
...with whom I could share … Yeah! today is my most treasure memory.“

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .

I can't believe my mistakes give me so many benefits! .
RAIN JAY WE LOVE YOU!